Nowadays Air conditioners are the essential thing during summer days. Youths are unable to live in a room without air cooling system. In Olden days only rich people used to buy an Air conditioner for their comfort, but in the later 20’s even middle-class people were using it. Any Air conditioner will accumulate dust, dirt particles and grim after a long usage which may reduce the efficiency of the system that would increase the electricity bill as well. Maintaining and Repair service of the Air conditioning system is coined as Aircon Services. By making use of available service, there is chance to repair the aircon systems within short time frame.
Pros of Aircon Servicing:
- Optimal airflow and efficiency of an Air conditioning unit are achieved by regular cleaning and replacement of filters in the air conditioners. If it is not done the dirt particles penetrate the filters and affect the heat-absorbing capacity of the coil.
- Regular Aircon maintenance will save cost, money and increase the lifespan of the air conditioning system.
- The efficiency of the air conditioner is based on the proper working of the internal components of the system such as coil, filter, and fins.
- Diagnosing the leakage and refilling the gas in the air conditioning unit helps in long-lasting of the cooling efficiency.
- Frequent chemical cleaning of the air conditioner increases its efficiency by 95% over a year, which is nothing but cleaning the internal components by dismantling it.
Services provided by the Aircon Services
- Aircon Servicing
- Aircon Chemical Wash
- Aircon Chemical Overhaul
- Aircon Gas Top UP
Aircon services Singapore:
If you found that your air conditioning system is not working properly it is always better to hire Aircon services. Usually, the air conditioner service charge of company which is good in aircon servicing will be higher which one the high rated third party service agency is. The aircon services include
- Checking up and cleaning cover, front panel, and the filter.
- Purifying and deodorizing the filter of the air conditioning system.
- Cleaning and checking of drainage tray and evaporator coil which is one of the main internal components in the system.
- Vacuuming the drainage pan and system.
- Discharging the compressor’s pressure and tightening the electrical connections present inside the system.
- Checking and Top-upping the gas of the compressor.